The industrial shrink wrap machine for small boxes is composed of a sealing cutting machine and a shrink wrap machine. Using POF shrink film as packaging material, the boxes are automatically film-sealed, cut and sent to the shrink machine for heat shrink packaging to make the product achieve a good shrink effect.
Sealing Cutting Machine Features:
- Teflon coated aluminum alloy sealing cutter, anti-sticking knife withstands high temperature, the sealing line is firm without cracking, zero pollution, and the sealing cutter guard plate is made of high-quality alloy steel that is not easy to deform.
- Electrical components adopt Omron relays to ensure long-term stable operation of the machine.
- Adopt air cylinder to drive sealing cutter to ensure stable sealing and cutting and improve stability.
- When the size of boxes are changed, you only need to adjust the height and width without replacing the mold and bag maker.
- Universal castors, wear-resistant casters, bearing capacity, 360°rotational movement, all-iron casters are more secure.
Features of Shrink Wrap Machine for Small Boxes:
- The box shrink wrap machine uses advanced spiral wind technology, the wind is stronger and the preheating effect is better.
- The far infrared heating tube is used to directly transfer heat to the surface of the shrink film, and the shrink effect is good.
- The conveying roller adopts glass fiber sleeve, which will not scald the box, and there will be no deformation of mucous membrane and sleeve at high temperature.
- The conveyor roller rolls at a constant speed and uninterrupted as the conveyor belt runs, completely solving the problem of the bottom being difficult to shrink.
Box Shrink Wrap Machine Use Range:
The industrial shrink wrap machine widely used in heat shrink wrapping of boxes, toys, electronics, books, medicines, beverages, cosmetics and other commodities.
Box Shrink Wrap Machine Data:
|Max packing size(mm)||L+2H≤550, W+2H≤450，H<130||W450×H250|
|Max sealing size(mm)||L550×W450||/|
|Voltage||220V 50/60HZ||380V 50/60HZ|
|Sealing temperature||180℃—250℃ depends on thickness of film and environment temperature||180℃—250℃ depends on thickness of film and environment temperature|
|Thickness of film(mm)||0.015-0.10|
|Air pressure(Kg/cm2) )||5|
|Packing material||POF PVC|