Moist baked food products such as bread and pastries have a relatively short shelf life and tend to lose their aroma. The ideal bread product packaging must be attractive, strong and inexpensive. And has enough moisture resistance to extend the shelf life and protect the shape of the bread. Our packaging machine for bread will ensure that your bread is packed. To ensure that your bread maintains its freshness and shelf appeal, and does not affect the quality of the bread.
Performance Characteristics of Packing Machine for Food Products:
The packaging speed and bag length of this packing machine for food products adopt intelligent control, stepless speed change, wide adjustment range. It can be perfectly matched with the previous process of the bread production line. The high-sensitivity electric eye will automatically and accurately track, without manual adjustment after setting. Each sealing temperature is independently controlled, suitable for a variety of packaging materials, and the sealing is beautiful and firm.
The Packaging Machine for Bread Can Add Functions:
Inflatable, coded, automatically unloaded, punched, customized stainless steel shell, etc.
Maintenance of Packaging Machine for Bread:
1. Shift cleaning and maintenance
- Before cleaning the packing machine, please cut off the machine power to ensure the safety of personnel and machines.
- Clean the workbench and machine surface with a clean damp cloth.
- Use compressed air to remove the film fragments adhering to the paper feeding mechanism, the middle sealing mechanism and the end sealing mechanism.
- Use a wire brush to remove the film fragments adhering to the sealing knife.
2. Monthly inspection and maintenance
- Add lubricating oil to the meshing gear of the drive system and the chain of the sprocket, a small amount is enough. It is forbidden to add lubricating oil to the synchronous belt and flat conveyor belt of the bread packaging machine.
- Add lubricating oil to the final sealed bearing.
- Check the tension of the drive chain and belt, and re-tighten if necessary.
- Check all screws and nuts, if they are loose, re-tighten them.
3. Inspection and maintenance every six months
- Check the wear of the drive belt and flat conveyor belt and replace if necessary.
- Check all wearing parts and replace them in time.
- Check the wear of the drive components and replace if necessary.
- Check the wires and tighten if necessary. Use compressed air to clean the dust on the electrical components.
Parameter of Packing Machine for Food Products:
|Film width||Max 320mm|
|Product height||Max 45mm|