The frozen food packaging machines are specifically designed to handle all kinds of frozen food packaging needs. Such as frozen vegetables, frozen fruit, frozen peas, frozen burritos, frozen meat, frozen seafood, frozen dumplings, etc.
Frozen Vegetable Packing Machine Features:
- Pattern hopper: prevent materials from sticking to the hopper wall.
- Hygienic design: dustproof and waterproof design, all stainless steel body, easy to operate, clean and maintain. Save cleaning time, manpower and material resources.
- High yield: reduce waste, the blanking is concentrated quickly, so that the frozen food packaging machine has enough time to realize the sealing.
- Friendly touch screen: 7 inch or 10.4 inch LCD touch screen, intuitive and concise, realizing quick operation.
- Powerful data statistics function: the frozen food packaging machine records and counts quantifiable indicators such as the total number of packages produced in each batch, the qualification rate, and the average error of each bag.
- The frozen vegetable packing machine can automatically complete all tasks such as measuring, feeding, filling, bag making, and date printing during the packaging process. So as to realize the integration of accurate weighing, fast packaging and weight detection of products.
Frozen Food Packaging Machine Video:
The packaging equipment with a vertical packaging machine is used for the dosing and packing of frozen food in bags. Depending on the desired level of automation, can be configured in different ways:
- Vertical packaging machine
- Printing device
- Transport belt for the ready package
- Metal detector
- Check weigher
Vertical Packing Machine Data:
|Film width||max 720mm||max 520mm|
|Power||4kw/220v 50-60Hz||3kw/220v 50-60Hz|
|Air consumption||0.8m³/min 0.8mpa||0.4m³/min 0.6mpa|
Easy integration with weigher, conveyors, printers and other ancillary equipment let the frozen food packaging machines become the heart of frozen food packaging lines. By using flexible packaging film, your IQF food products will be packaged in a less expensive, more protective barrier film.
If you need any packing solution for your frozen food, please contact us for free:
Email: [email protected]