Cartoning machines are essential equipment for many boxed product packaging processes. But do you know the cartoning machine working principle?
It is generally divided into three entrances: manual entrance, bottle entrance and package box entrance. The whole process from feeding to final packaging can be roughly divided into four stages: The carton is fixed by a guide rail and a push plate is used to open the carton. At the same time, there will be two forward-moving card positions rising from the bottom, jamming the sides of the carton from the front and rear, so that the box is opened at a right angle and Move forward to the loading area. After filling in the filling area, the machine will fold the ears into the left and right guide rails, and then perform the closing action. Before closing the cover, the mechanism will first bend the tongue of the carton, and then a push plate pushes the box cover to bend, so that the tongue is inserted into the box and the lock is fastened.
The cartoning process is:
- Feeding material: First, the material is unloaded from the unloading device to the conveyor belt, and the microcomputer will transmit the command to the origami machine and the suction box device.
- Feeding box: The suction box device takes out the carton in the carton library and puts it on the guide rail.
- Open box: The rail card position fixes the carton, the push plate pushes the carton open, and two cardboards that move with the carton rise from both sides of the guide rail, jam the sides of the carton from the front and rear directions, so that the box is opened at a right angle and moved forward to the loading area.
- Filling: The conveyor belt on the automatic cartoner carries the material, and the push rod pushes the material into the empty boxes in the filling area.
- Close the cover: After the push rod material is pushed into the box, the carton will enter the closing position under the drive of the guide rail. Before closing the cover, the mechanism will first bend the tongue of the carton, and the push plate pushes the box cover to bend, so that the tongue is inserted into the box. Before closing the cover, the mechanism will first bend the side of the carton, and the push plate pushes the cover to bend, so that the side is inserted into the box.
To give you a better understanding of how the cartoning machine works, you can check out this working video.