How do you shrink wrap a bottle? For us, we will use the special bottle shrink wrap machine.
What is the composition of the machine?
The machine has a feeding bracket, the upper end of the feeding bracket is equipped with a lower conveyor belt and an upper conveyor belt. The front end of the feeding frame is connected with a stacked feeding bracket, and the front end of the stacked feeding bracket is a sleeve sealing and cutting mechanism. The stacking feeding bracket is provided with a lifting worktable near the upper and lower conveyor belts, the upper end of the lifting worktable is provided with flip blades, and the top of the lifting worktable is provided with a flip start motor. In the middle of the stacking feeding bracket is a stacking workbench; the upper side of the stacking feeding bracket is equipped with a counting switch that rises to the upper conveyor belt. The top end of the stacking feeding bracket is also provided with a bulletproof device for the packaged objects near the upper and lower conveyor belts. During work, according to the planned input quantity of packaging, it can range from packaging one item to multiple items.
How does the machine shrink wrap bottle?
- First set the heating time for the machine.
- When the automatic button is pressed, the solenoid valve of the rack cylinder is electrically driven to drive the gear, and the gear drives the chain. At this time, the rear proximity switch of the rack cylinder is disconnected.
- When the tunnel cylinder runs to the top dead center, the timer starts to delay and the solenoid valve of the rack cylinder is de-energized.
- At the end of the timing, the solenoid valve of the oven cylinder is de-energized.
- According to the working mode flag, decide whether to continue the next work flow.