The auger filling machine is widely used in agriculture, food, cosmetics and chemical industry. But do you know how does an auger filling machine work?
- After the bottle enters the bottle delivery track, after the optical eye detects the bottle, it will be filled, and it will reach the filling positioning plate under the action of the conveyor belt. Complete the filling action at the filling position first.
- The filled bottles are moved out of the positioning plate by the conveyor belt.
- The bottle enters the track and is transported to the capping equipment to complete the capping action.
- After the work is completed, send it to the labeling machine for labeling (code printer can be added).
Why use auger filling machine?
- The machine is more efficient and can create more benefits.
- Automated filling reduces manual contact and prevents product contamination.
- Labor input is small, saving labor costs.
- Wide range of uses, can fill materials into different types of containers.
The use of the machine can help the company to better complete the work, but regular maintenance can ensure that the machine provides long-term service for you.
* The equipment needs to be cleaned once a week to remove the dirt and maintain it every three months.
* When the equipment fails during operation, the first thing to do is to cut off the power supply and stop the equipment from running to avoid damage to the filling machine, and then restart the operation when the maintenance personnel removes the fault.
* The filling machine needs to be maintained and inspected regularly to check whether there is any looseness or abnormality and whether the lubrication status of the conveyor belt and gear is good. When there is a leakage in the working power supply, it should be eliminated in time. I hope everyone will pay attention to the usual maintenance of the equipment and extend the service life.
If you have other questions of the machine, feel free to contact us: [email protected]