How much does a bottling machine cost? It depends on your requirements for the filling environment, output requirements and production materials.
Regarding the bottling machine cost, some of the smaller machines range in price from $1500 to $2500. The output of these machines is not high, which is a good choice for companies that do not have mass production requirements. Cost for larger filling machines range from $5,000 to $100,000, depending on the company’s needs.
Generally, small machines are semi-automatic and large machines are fully automatic. So what is the difference between them? The main difference is that the semi-automatic machine will require people to operate it, and manual operation can ensure that it continues to work.
Automatic bottling machines do not require an operator, and these machines can control themselves once they are started. Operators only need to perform occasional quality control checks. The custom programming and PLC of these machines are more expensive, so its cost will be higher than semi-automatic. Customers with higher budgets can choose the automatic model. Compared with semi-automatic, fully automatic filling also has the following characteristics:
- High precision: When the calibration volume is 500 mm, the average error is ±1.5 ml.
- High capacity: The filling volume can be adjusted steplessly between 150-800ml.
- A wide range of: It is suitable for a variety of special-shaped bottles, and it is convenient and quick to change the bottle type and adjust it.
- No liquid loss: The bottle mouth is closed for filling, and the liquid is sprayed on the inner wall of the bottle without spilling.
- Automatic protection: There is an overload clutch protection device at the bottle entry and exit wheel, and it will automatically shut down and give an alarm when abnormal conditions occur.
- Self-control liquid level: Liquid level control adopts floating ball liquid level control device to control liquid level stability.
- Electric adjustment: Motorized synchronous continuous stepless adjustment of quantification, accurate display of LCD digital display.
- Soft start: When starting up, the machine slowly rises from a low speed to a set speed, so the machine will not be damaged by bottle breaks.
If you want to know the actual price of the machine, you can contact us: [email protected]