How are candies packed? Its packaging process is different for different packaging methods, here we will show you one of the packaging methods– pillow-type bag packaging.
This is a very common packaging method, which is completed by a dedicated candy packaging machine. How are candies packed by the machine?
- Install packaging film on the machine according to the needs of the candy.
- Adjust the packaging opening according to the film width and product height, and start the machine after the rectification is completed.
- Adjust the speed of the conveyor belt of the packaging machine according to the feeding speed.
- Put the products to be packaged on the conveyor belt and transfer them into the packaging opening.
- The candy passes through the packaging port and the process is completed.
This is just a primary packaging, after completing this step, you can also carry out secondary packaging. For example, put multiple candies into one bag. This step is mainly completed by a combination weigher, usually by counting, and weight can also be measured. The number of packages per bag can be adjusted according to the actual needs of customers. The packaging process is as follows:
- In the upper feeding hopper, the material is vibrated by the main vibrating plate, so that the material is distributed on the conical funnel to the linear vibrating plate.
- When there is no or insufficient material in the line vibration plate, it will be detected by the material photoelectric detection switch. This is to send a feeding signal to the mainboard, and then send a feeding signal to the material conveyor to feed through the mainboard.
- The line vibration machine vibrates, drives the line vibration plate to vibrate, adjusts the appropriate amplitude and vibration time to send the set number of candies to each storage hopper.
- Drive the equipment to work, open the door of the storage hopper, and send the materials to the weighing hopper. When there is no material in the weighing hopper below or when there is insufficient material in the weighing hopper, the storage hopper will automatically open the door and put the materials into the weighing hopper. In the weighing hopper, the weight signal is generated by the sensor through the sensor and then transmitted to the main board of the control device through the lead wire. The CPU on the mainboard reads and records the weight of each weighing hopper, and then filters out through calculation, analysis, and combination. The combination weighing bucket closest to the target weight, when receiving the unloading request signal sent by the packaging machine, the CPU sends a signal to start the weighing hopper motor driver to open the selected weighing hopper and unload the product into the unloading trough to enter the packaging machine.