How to pack potato chips? With the development of technology, potato chip packing has also changed from manual to mechanical automation, and the speed has also become very fast. But do you know how to pack potato chips by the potato chips packing machine?
- The potato chips in the feed hopper is vibrated through the main vibrating plate, so that the material is distributed on the conical funnel to the linear vibrating plate.
- When there is no material or lack of material in the line vibration plate, the photoelectric detection sends a feeding signal to the main board, and then sends a feeding signal to the material conveyor through the main board.
- The line vibration machine vibrates, drives the line vibration plate to vibrate, adjusts the appropriate amplitude and vibration time to send the potato chips to each storage hopper.
- The driving part works, open the door of the storage hopper and send the chips to the weighing hopper. When there is no chips in the weighing hopper below or when there is no chips in the weighing hopper, the storage hopper will automatically open the door and put the materials in the weighing hopper.
- The potato chips in the weighing hopper generates a weight signal through the sensor, and then transmits it to the main board of the control device through the lead wire. The CPU on the main board reads and records the weight of each weighing bucket, and then through calculation, analysis, and combination, the combination weighing bucket closest to the target weight is selected. When receiving the unloading signal sent by the packaging machine, the CPU sends a signal to start the weighing hopper, and the motor driver opens the selected weighing hopper to make the chips fall into the trough, and then enter the packaging machine to automatically complete the packaging process.
Although the principle of potato chips packing seems a bit complicated, because all the processes are done automatically, its operation is also very simple, and one person can operate it.