Wheat flour is always packaged before being sold on the shelf, but how wheat flour is packaged? According to different packaging specifications and packaging requirements, different methods are needed to complete. This article takes the packaging of 1-2 kilograms of flour as an example. Common packaging methods are:
1. Plastic bag packaging
The packaging material of this packaging method is usually film roll, which completes the packaging of wheat flour through bag making, filling, and sealing. Completed by a professional flour packing machine
- Using screw metering device: The measurement accuracy is less than 0.3%, the cylinder stroke is used for measurement, and the packaging capacity can be adjusted arbitrarily.
- Smart touch screen control: Use a touch LCD screen to receive contact input signals.
- Ribbon tracking coding machine: Thermal printing with color code, using movable type loading and unloading structure, can be coded on any material.
- 304 stainless steel body: It has corrosion resistance and formability, meets food hygiene and safety requirements, high toughness, and long service life.
- PID independent dual temperature control: Using differential first algorithm, with valve position control function, real-time display of packaging film temperature.
- Sealing: Adopting rotating constant temperature thermal cuts to seal the front and back ends of the packaged products. With a gusset device, the bag shape is more beautiful, effectively avoiding curling at the sealing position.
2. Paper bag packaging
The bag in this packaging method is a premade bag, which is completed by a special paper bag flour packaging machine, which automatically delivers, fills, and seals the bag.
- It is easy to operate, adopts advanced PLC, cooperates with touch screen and electric control system, and has a friendly man-machine interface.
- Automatic inspection function: no bag or wrong bag opening, no filling, no sealing.
- Safety equipment: If the air pressure is abnormal, it will shut down and the heater will be disconnected.
- The machine is easy to clean and easy to maintain.
- The part in contact with the material is made of stainless steel.