The automatic milk bottling machine is an automatic filling equipment, which is widely used in the filling of airless beverages, such as various dairy products, juices, mineral water and vinegar and other liquid condiments.
- This milk bottle filler machine is suitable for filling containers of different specifications, and can switch the filling specifications within a few minutes.
- Short filling cycle and high production capacity.
- The replacement of filling specifications does not require additional equipment, and can be completed only by adjustment.
- Users can choose the filling quantity to determine the filling head number according to their own production capacity.
- The touch operation screen can display the production status, operation procedures, filling methods, etc.
- Each filling head is equipped with a bottle mouth device to ensure accurate alignment.
Unique Filling Method:
- The linear grouping method of bottle feeding and bottle feeding is used to expand the filling function, and various forms of containers can be effectively filled on the milk bottle filler capper machine.
- The advanced gas filling valve is selected to ensure no leakage during the filling process.
- Powerful software support for ideal filling operations.
- Human-machine friendly interface, so all operations are done on the touch screen.
Precise Metering Device:
- Filling adopts fixed flow channel parameters, controls the filling time, and realizes filling with different measurements.
- The precise time of pneumatic valve filling can be set to 0.01s, which can control the measurement accuracy within 1% error range, reduce unnecessary material loss and improve user economic benefits.
- The metering of each filling head can be adjusted individually for consistent filling metering.
- The milk bottling machine is set with a bottle feeding counting program. No bottle or the counting is not in place, it will not be filled. Only when the number of bottles recorded by the counter is consistent with the set filling bottle number, the filling will start.
- The amount of filling can be initially adjusted to the required filling amount, and then fine-tuned to achieve the ideal filling measurement accuracy.
Precautions for The Use of Milk Bottle Filler Capper Machine:
- When the milk bottling machine is running, someone needs to monitor it and do not approach the machine with tools or other objects.
- Do not clean electrical components with water or other liquids.
- When cleaning, work clothes, gloves and glasses should be worn to prevent corrosion by strong acids and alkalis.
- Abnormal vibration is not allowed, if it occurs, stop immediately and check the cause.
|Filling Volume Range||100-1000ml|
|Filling Speed||16-20 Bottles/Min|
|Machine Size (L*W* H)||2000*1050*1900 mm|