What is milk powder packaging process? The main packaging process is weighing- bag making- filling- sealing. These working steps are completed by a professional milk powder packaging machine. Another very important process in milk powder packaging is metal detection, which can better ensure product safety.
How does powder packing machine work?
- Check whether the plugs on the electrical control cabinet are correct.
- Turn on the main power switch, drive power switch, and stirring switch in sequence.
- Set packaging parameters.
- After the above preparations are completed, run the machine empty for a few minutes to check whether the machine is working normally, whether there is abnormal noise, and whether the seal is firm.
- If the machine is running normally, you can add milk powder and officially start packaging.
How to ensure the long-term stable work of the machine?
In order to ensure the long-term stable work of the machine, regular maintenance must be done.
- Lubrication work. Equipment maintenance personnel should regularly lubricate the gear meshes of the machine, the oil filling hole of the bearing with a seat, and each moving part. The reducer is strictly prohibited to run without oil. When adding lubricating oil, be careful not to pour the oil on the rotating belt to prevent slipping and loss of rotation or premature aging of the belt and damage.
- Maintenance work. Before using the machine, check the screws in all parts of the machine to ensure that there is no looseness, otherwise, the normal operation of the whole machine will be affected. The electrical parts should be waterproof, moisture-proof, and anti-corrosion to ensure that the inside of the electric control box and the terminals are clean to prevent electrical failure. After shutting down, the two heat sealers should be in the open position to prevent the packaging materials from being scalded.
- cleaning. Generally speaking, after the shutdown, the metering part should be cleaned in time, and the heat sealer body should be cleaned frequently to ensure that the sealing lines of the packaged product are clear. The scattered materials should be cleaned up in time to facilitate the cleaning of the machine and thus better extend its service life. At the same time, the dust in the electric control box should be cleaned frequently to prevent electrical faults such as short circuit or poor contact.
Only regular maintenance and scientific maintenance can make it play a better role and have a longer service life.