What is used to pack bakery products? Usually we will use professional tools– bakery packaging machine.
How to package bakery products?
Driven by a motor, the packaging process is monitored by photoelectric tracking color code. The conveyor belt automatically transports the baked products to the packaging position, is packaged in a film and then heated and pressed into a shape, and finally sent to the horizontal sealing cutter for heat sealing and cutting. Then the finished product is output by the conveyor belt.
Which bakery products can be used for?
This model has a wide range of applications and can be used for packaging biscuits, bread, cakes, moon cakes, egg tarts, etc.
- The operating mechanism of the whole machine is designed with an open cantilever structure and is driven by a synchronous belt. The structure is exquisite and easy to maintain.
- Adjustable touch screen panel, easy to operate, and can store and retrieve product technical parameters.
- The new longitudinal sealing heating structure can meet the good sealing of the longitudinal sealing at a lower temperature during high-speed packaging. When the machine is stopped, the heat sealing wheel opens automatically, which effectively avoids the packaging film from being scalded.
- One machine with multiple functions can realize diversified packaging of the same type of products.
- Double frequency conversion speed regulation is adopted, which can match the speed of the production line.
- A coding device can be added to print the production date.
- Some bakery products, such as biscuits, are fragile. Choose a suitable feeding method before packaging.
- Check whether the sealing is tight to prevent leakage.
- After packaging, clean the products residues on the surface of the machine. Prevent from affecting the next use.
- Adjust the bag maker when changing products.
For different types of bakery products, the model of the machine is also different. Tell us what you want to pack?