How does a shrink wrap machine work? When you buy a shrink wrap machine, you have to know this answer to ensure safe operation. Here, we will tell you how does a shrink wrap machine work.
The machine has a feeding bracket, a lower conveyor belt and an upper conveyor belt are installed at the upper end of the feeding bracket. The front end of the feeding frame is connected with a laminated feeding bracket, and the front end of the laminated feeding bracket is a sleeve film sealing and cutting mechanism. The stacking feeding support is provided with a lifting workbench near the upper and lower conveyor belts. The upper two sides of the lifting workbench are provided with turning blades. The top of the lifting workbench is provided with a turning start motor. The middle of the stacking feeding support is a stacking workbench. The upper side of the laminated feeding bracket is equipped with a counting switch that rises to the upper conveyor belt, and the upper end of the laminated feeding bracket is also provided with a material bulletproof device near the upper and lower conveyor belts. When working, according to the planned input packaging quantity, it can be packaged from one item to multiple pieces.
How does a shrink wrap machine work?
- First set the heating time
- After pressing the manual or automatic button, the rack cylinder solenoid valve is energized and output to push the gear, and the gear drives the chain. At this time, the back position proximity switch of the rack cylinder is turned off. When the rack cylinder runs to the top dead center, the front proximity switch of the rack cylinder is turned on, and the solenoid valve of the retracted cylinder is electrically output.
- When the retracting cylinder runs to the top dead center, the timer starts to delay and the solenoid valve of the rack cylinder is de-energized.
- When the timing ends, the solenoid valve of the retracting cylinder is de-energized.
- According to the working mode flag, it is decided whether to continue to the next working process.
This video can better explain how does a shrink wrap machine work?