What type of packaging is used for coffee? The most common is pillow bag packaging. And according to different market demands and consumer buying habits, the weight of the package can be adjusted, so as to realize the replacement of small packages to large packages. In addition, in order to prolong the shelf life of coffee, many packages will also increase the function of vacuuming.
Why vacuum it?
- Extend shelf life. Studies have shown that vacuum packaging can increase product shelf life from 50% to 400%. Vacuum-Packed Salmonella The key to improving product shelf life is determining the ideal atmosphere inside the package. This could be introducing an inert gas or reducing oxygen to a desired level.
- Reduce product loss. Extending shelf life directly affects companies reducing product wastage for products in stock. Reducing product loss helps increase profits.
- No chemical preservatives are required. Vacuum packaging eliminates the need for chemical preservatives. With the right mix of oxygen and inert gases, products can last longer without the use of commonly used preservatives. Earth’s atmosphere is made up of 78 percent nitrogen, the inert gas commonly used for vacuum packaging.
- Improve product display. Most vacuum bags are transparent, allowing the product inside to be displayed on the shelf, making vacuum packaging an affordable packaging solution.
- Fast and efficient packaging. With the right machinery and materials, vacuum sealing can be a very efficient process, sealing hundreds or thousands of products per hour.
How do you want to pack coffee? Tell us, we will suggest you a suitable coffee packaging solution.