Many cosmetics and foods are wrapped with cellophane film or other packaging materials.
What is the purpose of cellophane?
Cellophane is a kind of film made from cotton pulp, wood pulp, etc. as raw materials, which has good air permeability. It has strong resistance to oily, alkaline and organic solvents, does not generate static electricity, and does not self-absorb dust. It also has the properties of moisture-proof, impermeable, heat-sealable, etc., which has a good protective effect on commodities. It has a wide range of applications in various industries.
What is the use of wrapping machine?
The main function of the wrapping machine is to tightly wrap the cellophane outside the product. The main work flow is that the film is cut by a cutter into a length that meets the packaging requirements. The products are conveyed by a conveyor, stacked by the cylinder, wrapped, folded, and heat-sealed to complete the packing process. So as to achieve the functions of sealing, decorating, beautiful, moisture-proof and anti-drying.
Features of wrapping machine:
- Easy to unpack: The packaged product is easy to unpack, just pull the unpacking cable to unpack.
- Save packaging materials: In addition to the waste generated during the test machine process, the entire packaging process will not be wasted by other packaging films.
- Each origami blade is polished, and the surface roughness can reach 0.8. Ensure that the origami is smooth, the forming is smooth, and the packaging film is not scratched.
- Food industry: The micro-permeability of cellophane allows the product to breathe like an egg through the pores in the egg skin. This is very beneficial to the freshness and preservation activity of commodities, so cellophane is widely used in the food industry.
- Manufacturing: Its transparency makes the product clear at a glance, and it has the properties of moisture-proof, impermeable, heat-sealable, etc., which plays a good role in protecting the product.
- Cosmetics industry: It can fully display the appearance of the product and enhance the added value of the product.