What is the types of candy packaging?
At present, the packaging types of candy mainly include twist packaging, pillow packaging, and folding packaging. Twisted packaging is an ancient packaging form. This packaging form can be completed not only by high-speed, automated packaging machines, but also by manual operations. Pillow packaging has become more popular since the 1970s. Due to the popularity of pillow candy packaging machines, most candy manufacturers currently use pillow packaging. The foldable packaging is mostly used for chocolate products. This type of packaging has higher requirements for packaging equipment and packaging materials.
What is the purpose of candy packaging? There are three main functions:
- Protect the product’s due luster, fragrance, shape and extend shelf life.
- Prevent microbial and dust pollution, improve product hygiene and safety.
- Exquisite product packaging can increase consumers’ desire to buy and product value.
How to choose a suitable candy packaging method? It can be considered from the following aspects:
- The shape of the candy
- The size of the candy
- The characteristics of candy
- Single package or multiple packages
- Selection of packaging materials
- Customer preferences
Through comprehensive consideration of the above aspects, you can definitely choose a packaging method that suits your products and then choose the corresponding packaging equipment.
Points for attention when choosing a packaging machine:
- Test machine: Make sure that the finished packaging of the machine is the style you expected.
- Quality: Choose manufacturers with guaranteed quality, mature technology and stable quality. Make packaging faster and more stable, low energy consumption, low manual work, and low waste rate.
- After-sales service: Be sure to choose a manufacturer with after-sales service. Good after-sales service can ensure the long-term stable operation of the machine.
- Factory. The manufacturer is more professional with the equipment produced by itself and can provide you with better service.
If you encounter any problems with candy packaging, you can leave us a message.